Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pamler Fountains

This is the area where I park and begin my runs each early morning, and also where I take Kelli to play in the fountains while Sydney is in school. I love the view of downtown and all the hills and landscaping. When I begin my runs, it's usually 5am and still dark outside so the city is lit up and sky is dark, so I watch it go from night to day and it's really nice. Right over that small hill is the river, which I sometimes run along when it gets light out... other times I take different routes around the city.

Kelli liked going up and down this gravel hill because she enjoyed the noise it made under her shoes as the rocks crunched and crunched.


Then we de-robed and played in the water.


Afterwards we find some shade and dry off, get a new diaper and put dry socks on and clothes. She likes to squirm and wiggle and run off while giggling at me, like haha try and catch me if you can!!! Right here is where I noticed a guy getting out of his Lexus SUV and unloading a bike off the back. Nothing unusual about it but I like to keep an eye on my surroundings all the time and know what's around me. Just as I took off after Kelli (who scampered off in a diaper to climb a hill) I saw this man hop on his bike....
in nothing but a t-back g-string.
no shoes.
and ride off towards Barton Springs.
with the sound of his car beeper beeping that the doors were being locked.
in his defense... it was hot outside. And I hope he had a great bike ride!
I love Austin.

I finally caught up to this booger.

1 comment: