Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kelli's First Puffs

After some running around this morning (trash day, Kelli got up chipper and ready to go at 4:52am, breakfast for all, etc etc etc) Sydney points to me and said "Mom! You have giant toe-itis!!" (She really really said this. I requested her source of imagination, and she said "that's what Olivia always says when someone is sick. she says they have itis"). So on account of my "big toe-itis", we made plans to get new slippers today.

Andy will be happy to see this. Texpresso is NOW OPEN!!! It has been "COMING SOON" for a year now. Well... its open now! Weeee!

I truly forced myself to go to the YMCA today. Despite every sore ache in my body, I knew I couldn't let a day go by or it'd get worse on me. This is so hard. But I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!

We went to Target afterwards for new slippers, and a couple snacks for me to take to school. Kelli sat in the cart for the first time (after I Lysoled the entire thing first, I didn't come prepared with the fluffy insert thing). She was cute, she acted SO big the entire time. Like "look at me everyone... see me? NO CAR SEAT." You could see it all over her face.

She got a little fussy watching Sydney and I eat peanuts and Kix, so we went to the baby isle and got some Puffs (which I've tried before, but no dice)... and since SISTER was serving them to her, she gobbled them right up. Chewed and swallowed even.

Just a day full of "big girl firsts!!!"

More please!

Gobble gobble, thank you!

Back home. I thought... since we're being such a big girl today let's try eating again. And let's see what happens if I whip out the green beans.
SHE ATE THEM!!! NO COMPLAINTS!! YAY!!
yeah, she made a mess. but she ate them.

Sydney and her "bot game". It's a new math game online I found for her and she loves it.

Off to dance class. I tried taking my books with me to study/read during her class but the wooden chairs were killing me. So I took Kelli in the gymnastics room and played instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment