Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sick Baby

This poor kid. I took her back to Dr. Lincoln's yesterday and she has one ear infection, and possibly one coming or going in the opposite ear. I mean, we JUST completed her antibiotics (the stronger one; augmentin)... so we cannot go back on antibiotics again. She's been on them for a month basically. On top of that, she may have some kind of stomach virus on its way out. Fever, poopies & pukies and not taking naps and she is really fussy (wants to be held). Today is a little better. She isnt as fussy but it was hard putting her down for a nap. We have just been laying in bed all morning and she FINALLY just closed her eyes and fell asleep at 12:30pm (her normal nap time is 9am!!!). I hope she gets better SOON!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sitting in my living room by myself laughing out loud at your description of the science play date. You have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you added any probiotics to her diet? The stomach thing could be related to her being on rx for so long. Ask the pedi for the name of the one that can be mixed in the baby food, I forgot the name of it, but I know our pedi tells us to use it while on all rx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli is on this probiotic now called floristor, which is helping alot!! thanks melissa!

    ReplyDelete