Monday, January 18, 2010

Last Day Together Before I Go Back To School!

I had SOOO much to get done around the house and a few errands, etc, but mostly I just wanted to be with my girls. Kelli was standing herself up all morning!



Crawling around is not enough for her anymore.

She has to be UP.

I thought Sydney looked so cute in that picture, I zoomed in!



Look at those bottom teeth.... they have been like that for MONTHS now! Just about to pop through ... but they won't! I'm amazed she isn't more bothered by that than she is... but lately she's drooling like a waterfall, so I'm hoping it's a sign those suckers will pop soon. The gums look so swollen there.

Sydney was reading her little people world wonders book and wasn't pleased to see the Princess in a room with the Dragon (which, in her mind, meant they were married...eeeeew)

We made another treasure box for Kelli to "unpack"

While Sydney made another "book".. about Princesses.

It's called "Princesses for Riley for Valentines"

No comments:

Post a Comment