Saturday, January 30, 2010

Visit from the Dillahuntys

Started my day at 6:30 am with two extra people.

Sydney was just excited to have her friends there first thing in the morning.

Aubrey is grumpy in the morning, but she got her frustrations out on the drums. Which was awesome. At 6:30 am. Eventually I sent her in to the guest room to show her Mom how talented she is.

We later went to Chuy's for lunch. It's a Mexican place here, YUMS. Not my favorire (I prefer Trudy's over Chuy's) ... but I thought it was funny that Sydney ordered a cheeseburger-no-bun. Kelli ate a bunch of refried beans.
For the record, that is the last time she gets refried beans.
Protien or not.

She looks like my mom here.

Syd ate pretty much her entire meal (minus the fries, which she's not really a fan of anyway, and that's fine by me) The Dillahunty kids, not so much. They don't eat a lot! Beck had a few bites of rice and beans and Aubrey had a side of beans.

Probably not proper restaurant behavior. But Beck was getting Sydney back for the torment when he was little'er.

I should have forecasted how this would all go down, too. She later got "protien" everywhere. Her 2nd, ever, blowout since birth. Her clothes were not even salvagable.
luckily she wasn't wearing anything but a white onsie to bed for her nap.

Our dash to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions. I was SOOOOO happy. For me, splurging $200 on these medications was just as satisfying as going to the mall and getting an awesome new pair of boots. I was SO excited. I've been in so much pain and am really anticipating a little relief. Unfortunately, I have a crappy insurance... so most of it came out of pocket. I won't complain. Sydney used her Buddy Bucks to play the games on the way out and got a sticker.

During Kelli's second nap I finished the running I tried to do in the morning (got interrupted)... studied for this court case thing, then felt bad that Sydney was bored. So when Kelli woke up I helped her (one-handed... Kelli wouldn't let me put her down), make gluten free and dairy free brownies.

Jen & the kids came back Friday night. I thought this was a cute picture. He was tuckered out.

Saturday morning Sydney was getting ready for soccer practice (very excited).

Nothing describes how cute I think she looks geared up. Plus the soccer bow adds a major twist of cuteness (thanks J9)

Ugh.


Relaxing this afternoon while I study. I have the sweetest kids. I really do.
My husband is pretty dang awesome, too!

2 comments:

  1. i love the soccer outfit! and the vid andy posted on FB! radness. I cant wait to get L in soccer.

    Also im pretty sure kelli will eat beans again... cmon man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make gluten free, dairy free brownies? Please leave the recipe in the comments on my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete