Friday, February 5, 2010

Collage of STUFF we did this week.

first of all... this is my communications lab. see the guy on the left? that is how all the "kids" are dressing these days. that's a dude. (incase you didn't know by the facial hair, but was confused by his attire) and yes, apparently he thinks thats normal/cool/hip (will get him on an MTv reality show). Note, his shoe laces were flourescent green, too. I feel SO old. Because I walk amongst a SEA of flourescent colors, all the while thinking "don't they know how dumb they look", while they're probably thinking "ugh doesn't she know how dumb she looks".

If you're curious... our project was to build the highest tower made of paper without speaking to each other. I have that mother face down like a pro, and am pretty sure I scared those boys when they tried to put the paper clips on before standing the tower up.

My new floors.
Thanks again Santa.
We got the "piano finish" though... which might be a mistake, since it literally shows every footprint across the floor. Oh well. At least its easier to get germs off/out of!

We had TONS of rain this week and I let Sydney jump puddles before bed. I don't know what she's doing in this picture. I just wanted a photo of her outfit. Kelli has a matching one.

Tigger snuck in the house again. I put him outside and he CRIED for almost an hour outside our door and we couldn't do anything bc Sue & the kids weren't home. I felt so bad!

I came down to get Kelli for bed and heard pitter patters... her and Daddy were having a race.

Then Andy whipped out a new Lego set and Sydney proudly made him "stand by" on it while she did steps 1-7 on her own. It was impressive. She picked it back up the next day and is really learning to just follow the instructions on her own.

I'm Kelli.
I like Puffs.

This kid is a schizophrenic I swear. I make her a bath and she gets SO excited, stands up and starts dancing and trying to get in. I put her in the tub and she is having a ball. But Heaven FORBID I get out the soap. Seconds later she is crawling to get OUT of the tub, crying and mumbling "ba ba ba mmmmmummm ummm ba baaaaaammm" and I don't know what that means but it might be something like "someone help me pleeeeeeeeease".

put her in the towel. happiness again.
she looks like she wants to fight me.

She was FAST asleep in my arms. Snoring.
I put her down and she snapped upright like a freaking jack-in-the-box toy and gave me a smile. It was almost creepy. But how could you ignore that face. I gave her one more snuggle. She flirted with me some more, but I'm not falling for it.
GO TO BED.

This was on our way about our errands. Sydney got a hold of my camera and I almost thought for a second, well there goes my New Years Resolution to go a whole year without breaking a camera. CRAP. but she took a decent photo of me and I was happy about it. But SO panicked about the lens, because Canon lenses are sooooo sensitive and break all the time.

I dropped Syd off at my Mom's quickly and took Kelli to Seton Hospital. We did her hip ultrasound/X-ray. She was a champ. Off course everyone there loved her... and she flirted it up.

We got the results hours later. NOTHING wrong with her hips (as I suspected). Hopefully this is the LAST time she has to be in the hospital for a long time.

We made a dash for Costco for milk & a couple things then met Mikey at the park, since the sun came out. Mr. Cool.... they hunted treasure the entire time.

I was thinking it, but since his Mom said it outloud, he definitely had the Uni-Bomber look going. He just needed a hoodie over his hat to complete the look.

Little Carley! So cute. Just want to grab those cheeks!

Kelli & Carley still act suspicious of each other. I think it's the age.


This was Carey's friend Sara & her son Jackson that met us at the park today. She was really nice and Jackson is a little talker for 6 months! Really cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We made your blog!! Haha. It was very nice to meet you and your girls. I can't believe you have the patience to upload all your pics on here! Well done.

    ReplyDelete