Monday, February 22, 2010

We went to the outlets in San Marcos, and Sydney made about 2,309 wishes with all the pennies I had. I wonder how many wishes she actually had in her head!


Thinking hard on this one. I heard her whisper something about her friends.

Kelli playing a game called "throw things on the ground and watch Mommy pick it up, so I can throw it back on the ground again".

So I showed her a game called "sit down, be quiet, look at the camera and pretend to be really happy"

Sooooo bad at this game. I win!

Sydney is getting good at it, though!

We later drove up to Wendy's and passed the Echelon building. No more plane sticking out of it, but talking about putting that into perspective. Much different than seeing it on the news.

We had an engagement party for Jenny & Doug, but as usual, Sydney and Kelli take center stage.

Who doesn't have a craft table at an engagement party?

Doug said "crafts? Oh, I thought you said you want to make crabs"



Kelli has to climb on EVERYTHING. off course this is reinforced by everyone squeeling "Yaaaaay Kelli!!!!"

Well if everyone else is so happy, I might as well be happy!



more "yaaaaaay! Kelli!!!"s... she was loving it!

more climbing.

and chit-chat. Lots of "dada baba deeee dee"

And she loves to play the drums now.


Sydney decides to train for her 1/2 mile race.



Love this picture of Wendy snatching her up.



More pics of the Echelon on the way home.
Feel so sad that there actually was a victim from this incident after the initial news was that no one was killed. There were several people injured, but they said no fatalities. Then news came they found two bodies (obviously one of the pilot). So I feel so terrible. He was a 2-time Vietnam veteran, too. And that's the way he had to go.



I love pictures of Sydney sleeping in the car.
I don't know why. Don't ask. It's just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment