Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MORE tests...

I have tests all week. I have made Texspresso my second home lately, as this is where I retreat to in order to escape the cries, needs and tiny stalkers from home. I get a lot done here. Unfortunately this week is putting plenty of tests in my lap. Boo.

When I got home I noticed Sydney had recieved the mail.
Letters from Lindsay.

We began doing a little "spring cleaning" so we're digging around drawers etc.
Guess what we found just by lifting up the bed skirt of the crib.
Yeah! Someone has a secret stash!! And here I thought we were losing them all over town and buying new ones. Tricky.

Sydney said she is going to start hiding her secret stash in her monster slippers. I asked her what her secret stash was and she said it's a secret.

In the middle of the floor you will find a heap of toys Sydney has chosen to give away to children who need toys more than she does. She even picked her cherished tinker bell treehouse?? Which took her 2 months to earn!! I asked her to think about it and she said "well, some kids need it more than I do".
I guess I'm doing something right here.

Kelli's first pigtails!

Not perfect, but she had a hair sprout. She has decided all of a sudden that she HATES taking baths. Just ask some of the folks who live in the neighborhood adjacent to ours. (they heard)

Tigger's back!

Kelli tried everything. She pulled, yanked, grabbed... and he just stared at her like "nope. I was here first". There was nothing she could do. She got a kick out of it.

He finally retreated up to the desk when she began squealing. He didn't know how to react to that. I love his expression here. Doesn't he look like he owns the place?
Not even our cat.

One of Kelli's newest obsessions. Turning on and off light switches. Her eyes get SO big when she turns them on or off and she sees the change in the room. She gets a smile like "wow. I did that?" Then she cries when I walk away from it.

Another new obsession. (but I get a little cleaning done in the process, so I let her)

I love her!!! This is what she picked out to wear to school today. Even matched the bow.
I asked her to give me "the Sydney pose" and this is what I got.
I told her "ugh, you're funny. I love you so much" and gave her a kiss and she said "mmm... it's so refreshing to hear you say that Mom."
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment