Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Week, My Boring Post Title

This is the parking lot at school at 7am (which illustrates how many people love 8am classes. What a quiet morning too... little did I know 3 hours from this moment some angry dude would fly a plane into an IRS building in North Austin. Sheesh. One memorable day in our city! one for the books: 2/18/10... since normally, you know, news in Austin consists of the bats under Congress bridge breeding, when the butterflies are migrating into the city, or.. well... traffic. That's our news.

Friday, Sydney and I made more "goody bags" for the homeless, to keep in our car. We usually see them when we run errands near Town Lake etc, and they almost always have a dog. So we put dog food in there. Our treat bags have grown from lunch bags to larger plastic bags. At some point I'll have to limit myself!



We actually went LOOKING for them on our way to Wildwood Art Cafe, and didn't find one. Sydney was really disappointed.

This is our favorite gluten free cafe on Rollingwood Dr.

Kelli acted her age and threw crap all over the floor and flirted with patrons.

Sydney ate a whole turkey sub herself, though she insisted the turkey was bologna... I said "you have never had bologna in your life, what do you know about bologna" and she told me "I know everything about it".
Off course!

I got the same thing, except I had lettuce and avocado on it. It was so good. Everything in this cafe is gluten free, and I think the people get really irritated with me. Since we don't get up this way too often, I usually stand there staring at the menu and goodies saying "ummmm.... uuuhhh... and Ill have.... and I'll take one of... oh! and I want... and ummmm" with about 12 people behind me, 10 minutes later, "OH! and ONE more thing!"
It's like being in a candy store.

Sydney was giving me a face because I wouldn't go lay in bed to let her give me a check up. I told I can't do that while I'm holding Kelli and she said "well, I have a good idea. You can just put her down."

The kids next door came over to wash my car (have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood????). So Kelli wanted to watch!


Since Seth (properly known as "Seff") was doing it, Sydney had to get out there and help.

Today, even though she's now displaying GREEN boogers, Kelli is showing off her boutique style.

Her boutique crib shoes from http://www.littledivagirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment