Sunday, February 7, 2010

Soccer & Dance!

I always miss soccer practice because it's right in the middle of Kelli's naps. And since it is Andy's "most favorite thing in the world ever ever to do EVER", he goes, and I stay home. I wish I could go, but we really can't keep Kelli from her morning naps. Her afternoon naps are more flexible, but morning naps are a MUST, otherwise you need a prayer.

So I made Andy take the camera with him this time and Wendy & my Mom met them out there and took pictures for me.

She's the cutest thing.


Great form!!


She's gonna be a superstar!
I can't wait until she starts outdoor in a couple months!


You can't really tell, but her bottoms FINALLY popped out. I feel like she's been teething for 6 months now. I was so excited to feel those little razors sticking out of her gums! AND, she said "Mama" for the first time yesterday!

After soccer practice Wendy & Mom came over to visit and we all ate 'brunch' and Sydne (as usual) put on the music channels and performed for us.

She made Wendy stand up and dance with her too.


A performer on stage needs her spotlight.




This is her pose. I said we're making a movie poster for her show, so to give me the "Sydney Eye Performance Show" pose... and this is what I got. So professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment