Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kelli's words: 8mo

Kelli is beginning to assign us names. Especially those most familiar to her, like Sydney and I. I noticed this morning that she refers to me (most of the time) as "Duduh" (I refuse to say its dada but it sounds like duhduh anyway so let's be specific!)... and Sydney is referred to most of the time as "Bah-buh". Andy is, off course, Dada (but whatever, I know... sounds the same as me... but let's be individuals for my sake).

She also says: zizzy, dizzy, fuh-fffuh, vvvummm (when she's really mad!), mama (3x and counting), yaya, hi, heya and she makes this funny sound like "gill-ull-ull-la-gill-lull-la" as though she's tickling the back of her throat (usually with a pacifier in her mouth) and ALWAYS when she's flirting, smiling or trying to charm her way out of the crib.

but if she is MAD, or really put off (or for instance, I'm giving her a bath) you'll hear a lot of screaming with: BUMMM-UMMM-VUMM-UM-VUMM!! BUMM-UMM-VUMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment