Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recent Sydneyisms

me: Sydney did you brush your teeth like I asked?
S: umm. yes?
me: yes? well okay. I believe you.
S: wellll. don't believe me yet. I'm not sure I remember. Don't watch where I go.



(leaving the gym, Kelli is screaming her head off- we literally got kicked out of childcare)
Sydney: can we still go to the zoo?
me: doesn't look like it honey, I'm sorry
Sydney: oh well. this was a good experience today.
me: experience? what was?
Sydney: just my day today.



(eating in the Lifetime cafe, Sydney looks up at the tv)
S: Look mom! the Go Hokies are on tv!
me: (I look up, it's basketball, but sure enough... the VT symbol is on, though SO TINY, on the bottom, left part of the screen) yeah I guess so huh.
S: Daddy will sure be upset he's missing the Go Hokies, huh.
me: this is basketball, he only watches football
S: but it's Go Hokies, and that's what he's all about.

1 comment: