Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dogs in diapers, sara shoots a gun. what a week!

Meet Carley.

She wears a diaper.

Poor Carley.

After a long, exhausting day, I picked Kelli up from the neighbor's house (where she was being babysat with Sydney). I had meetings at school and a case to prepare for the next day. And mom is SUPER sick.

Sydney wanted to put on a quick fashion show but her model kept throwing fits. We all know how models can be. So high maintenance.

We get to Red's Indoor Range. It's Lady's Night!

Vicki pulls out her 9mm!!

I really had to warm up to it. I have shot before but not a 9mm.


Actually, when I was more focused on how I held the gun, the aim was really good. But when I became more focused on my aim, it fell short. I'm hooked, I think. This is going to become a hobby! I can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment