Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bluebonnets

We went to the lake house this past weekend, and Saturday morning I snapped this great picture of Sydney at the coffee shop. Coffee? check. gluten free muffin? check. iPhone? check. She had a good portion of her morning carved out for her right there. Need not bother with silly things like fishing, feeding the ducks, the great outdoors... you know.

The Berkowicks & Blights came out for BBQ and jet ski action. There was a field of bluebonnets across the street, so like any natural parent (and all other parents in Texas, in fact, I think we were the remaining 3 parents in the state who had NOT taken bluebonnet pictures of their kids since they bloomed a week ago) would, we all went over and took pictures of our kids sitting in them.

Sydney proposed to Mikey, and she orchestrated a big ceremony. He was a pretty nervous groom, I will testify to that. It was cute! (I don't blame you Mikey!)

These were my favorites, as blogger was being a jerk and not letting me upload all of them. Probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment