Sunday, April 4, 2010

Parenting at its finest..

everything in the mouth lately.

just a sniff... okay, pretend for pictures, just like all our parents did the last 4 generations.

Since when did my child become this Hannah Montanna-loving, know-all-the-moves-to-her-dances, can-sing-all-her-songs girl? We don't watch Hannah Montanna. Where did this come from? HOW does she know her? And decide to pick out an outfit from Target to "be like Hannah"? I blame Wendy. Must be Wendy. (cause that influence is not from our home!!!)

Lord, Help me.

Andy walked into his office from a business trip to find a box waiting for him with a leggo race car put together inside it for him. I had no idea Sydney did that for him. She placed it on his chair where she knew he'd find it when he got home. Adorable.

I didn't get left out. I woke up to this on the wall next to me the following morning. I guess a little elf snuck in during the night and taped that up for me to see. I suppose we have a good kid.

Kelli and her breakfast, which is usually huge. Hard-boiled eggs, strawberries, cantaloupe, cheerios and milk. Hmmm, I guess I can see why she never eats much for lunch.

1 comment: