Thursday, April 15, 2010

Urine samples, Zen, Allison Farr & Bull riding... oh my!

Sydney showed off her new outfit that she picked out from Costco... I couldn't believe she picked something out that was not bright pink. Truly amazed that she is wearing purple (and proud of it). It helps to have a sparkly picture of Tinker Bell on it.

While dying my hair (fixing the roots, nothing fancy)... this folks, is your moment of zen.

She really doesn't get happy when she walks this into the wall and it refuses to keep going (through the wall). Not usually happy about that.

I hear strange conversations going on in the bath tub from time to time, but this one takes the cake. I wanted to know why Sydney was offering her shark and dolphin directions to the toilets and telling them to be sure "not to miss".

She explained that she was "getting urine samples".
Moving on....

Allison was in town (can I get a whuuuut!!!) from Colorado, so I met her and a couple of her colleagues downtown for dinner. It was really great to see her and have that time with her!

Her colleague did a TON of research on Austin before their business trip and literally wanted to hit up ALL of the hot spots within their 3-day assignment. This married father of two, as you can tell, was happy to get out of Colorado Springs for a few days, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment