Monday, April 5, 2010

The hunt is on...

Carley is enjoying her 6th snack for the day (either that or it's 3pm and she has just had a very long, long breakfast). This kid can eat. Which I can say the same for Kelli, so I guess it must be the age, where they begin eating and tasting so many new things and just think they're bad asses and must put everything in their mouth to prove it. At least, that's the impression I get from Kelli because she gives you this 'look'. Carley... could literally just be hungry. It's hard to read this girl, she doesn't give you a lot of expressions, it's like Stewie from Family Guy- and I bet she has a lot of great verbage going on in her mind. Sometimes, it's like I get the feeling she knows more than me. (yeah I know. hard to explain. irrational paranoia)

Now where did that bunny put those eggs?


my cute little bum!

Once he figured out how to carry all 4, he went to check out his loot.

Sydney kept her distance from the rest of the humans like a dog with its bone.

Once she examined all of her candy, she came over to socialize.

The only picture of me the entire day and Kelli is throwing "the mug". She was tired.



These two didn't nap much during the day, so I don't know about Carey & Ben... but Andy and I got a peaceful, quiet car ride home a couple hours later! It. was. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment