Monday, April 5, 2010

Vicki's 40th Birthday

dun-dun-dun!!!! the big FOUR-OH!!

Penny flew in from the ATL for the celebration, and it was like she never even moved out of Austin. I miss seeing her face!

really, I don't know what we're doing. But Mandy looks cute (in the background)

cuter picture, but I gotta stop with the hands.

Christina made the cake, and was showing off the Pampered Chef bamboo collection!






Just like womens' party! standing in the kitchen (where the food is! and by food, I mean thoughtfully put-together dips and finger foods), gabbing about one subject to the next (school, religion, inlaws, drugs, wine, kids, and... centaurs. yeah, centaurs as in 1/2 man 1/2 horse I don't know). Mens' parties? sitting on couches, not talking, drinking beer and eating chips from the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment