Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our visit out to the lake...

Almost hit a snafu when we were all halfway there and Andy called and said "did you bring the key to the house?" and I'm driving with Jen and the girls and say "ummmm, no?" and I hear "great. I didn't bring the key either".
But all was relieved when the extra key was found.

Our little lizard friend.

I wanted to show them the flowers but Caitlin said "not now. I'm cleanin'!"

Kelli is taking more steps and standing on her own more... but this is what she does when she gets tired of standing. The bear crawl. She hates it when her knees touch the ground.




They found a catapillar.

Pat & Maddie.
(Sydney had one too many warnings and time outs for bad behavior... so she didn't get to ride the jet ski. She was WAY upset about this!)

She got to go swimming with everyone though.



They were being stalked by a goose.

Kelli's like "I think he's blind, I got the goods over here"

Sydney's first time peeing in the lake!

But then she had to poop, so Andy made her get out and go poop up at the house. haha!

Dead snake. Yep. All 3 adults and 28 kids (so it seemed) had to gather in the road to check out dead snake guts. And I'm thinking, this is about the size of the nasty sucker found in my freakin' kitchen that morning. GROSS!


A "girl song" came on and Syd put on a dance for us.



Kelli got in on some booty shakin'

Pregnant, and anemic... Jen was holding up better than me! I was sooooo ready to go home and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment