Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dagny

Oy! I had to erase everything I wrote because it just got too long and sad. Bottom line, after three years of escalating behavioral (Chow-breed related we suspect) issues around our kids and instability of our family schedule, we had to give Dagny up. It was one of the hardest things I had to do. Andy was out of town at the time, and I didn't call him because I knew he was doing important stuff up in Dallas and honestly was afraid to distract him while he needed to focus on such vital business issues for the company right now. I actually thought I was doing a 'good' thing by bearing the weight of this myself, and it was hard. We'll miss her alot, as much of a pain she was. As I left, there was a couple inquiring about her, so I'd like to think she already has a new home.

1 comment: