Friday, November 13, 2009

Dane Cook date night

so first of all. Andy goes to get me a glass (cup) of wine and when he comes back with the wine and beer, he sits down and looks up, and I find this expression of shock appear on his face... but I'm snapping pictures around the arena & continue on and he said "why dont you take a picture of that" and points to this girl "that is one nice butt crack". Without saying a word, I press the 'review' button on my camera and show him that I had already thought of that. He knows me too well. And dont ever ask me why. I suppose to show my mom later what I had to stare at the entire time. Or because I was bored sitting there alone while Andy went to fetch the drinks.

And on to the show!!! We were soooooooooo close!





I had a blast!! This was a fun surprise. Andy was supposed to be in Maryland for work this week and I was bummed I'd miss this show. He surprised me by cancelling his trip and buying us tickets! My husband rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment