Friday, November 20, 2009

I Have a "Distinguished Gum Line"

I had to go back to the dentist yesterday to go over our "plan" to fix my mouth. I actually did not have any cavities, but it's been years since I've had the crowns put in and those need to be replaced, some are chipping and due to my amazing issues with Celiac, the bone is actually wearing away on the front, top... so I'll need a few veneers. So this appointment was just to sit down and "go over the anatomy" and "answer any questions" etc. I'm like... just tell me what I need done. We spent 2 hours looking at pictures and "discussing". It was so funny because they'd show me a picture of my bottom front teeth and both go "oh wow! that is a GOOD looking bone structure. And you have such slender, tall teeth. very nice"... like they were talking to a 5 year old who tied their shoe really well that day. It was so funny. They just kept "complementing" the funniest things, like how the top of my molars are shaped, how "distinguished" my gums are, how big my jaw muscles are. Hilarious. But if you look below... (and I'm warning you... put your breakfast down) you wonder how sick these people really are! Do you not see these pictures? And you're going on and on about how amazing, distinguished, slender and pretty, perfect... etc my teeth are? Weirdos.










I think dentists (just like gastroenterologists) have sick fetishes or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment