Sunday, November 8, 2009

M&D's 45th Wedding Anniversary/Halloween Party

This is the cake that my talented sister Jenny made for the occasion! I was so impressed! I never would have thought of that, and now I'm gonna kinda copy her for Sydney's cake!

The happy couple. Dad is wearing my grandpa's wedding vest from his 1925 wedding!

fallen angel & handsome devil

There *is* a reason I took this picture but now I dont know why. I can't remember.

My grandmother's wedding dress from 1925 (mother's side). They didn't accentuate their figures back then, did they.

A couple of our guests for the party.

Except. This one isn't real. My sister is a sick, sick person. She decks the entire house out in crazy, creepy, bloody, crime scene stuff for Halloween... then gets irritated when Christmas decorations go up a "little too early" each year!!! She's sick. I'm sorry... but who had the zombies out in August??

this was during the toast to Mom & Dad. She cried off course. Do you see Slash in the back? That is one of the Criminal Justice professors at TSU. A family friend of ours for years... his wife Janet is a good friend of Mom's. I may be taking his class next semester.

Sydney felt the moment and hugged Mom & Dad and said "thank you for being my best memaw and papa forever"

awwww!

Family photo

we always do two family photos. one with spouses. one without. I dont know why. we always use the one with spouses. I dont get it.


Cake toppers from my Mom & Dad's wedding and Grandparent's wedding. Here's to many successful marraiges!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment