Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Bizzzzy Dayz

Like I said earlier... I had so much to get done: notary public, oil change, dry cleaners and hunting around for specialty foods now that Syd's on this dairy free/wheat free diet. Not a fun day for her (or Kelli). So in between, we stopped at one of our favorite parks, Southpark Meadows, where she showed of her cool threads and wore out a little energy.

November 11th. Christmas tree and all the lights are going up. Wreaths and decorations are already up on the lamp posts. I'm not a scrooge by ANY means, certainly not about Christmas! But I dont recall stuff being up THIS early last year!! I think its a marketing ploy. Get it all up early, and make people think they need to go shopping.

It was a beautiful 73* day in Austin in November.

"Mom! watch out! here come some scurvy pirates!!!" (I looked in that direction and it happened to be two elderly women walking to their tables outside of Jason's Deli. And yes she yelled it loud enough for them to hear)

Making the best of an oil change. "Mom! Do you know where I am!!?" (that's always awesome. well I do now you goof)

"uh oh"..... "what do you mean uh oh. what happened"

"nothing. I'm just pretty sure I have to go potty"
(so we did. don't worry)

On our way home we signed her up for dance again. Theyre in the middle of a session but Miss Shawn took her into a class anyway. Sydney was SOOOOOOOO beyond excited. We get home and find out she's in RILEY'S class! HELLO? best day ever? I had more things to do so my mom took Syd to dance. I watched as they came home because I wanted to see if Syd was still excited afterwards as she was when she pranced off when they left. And she was. It was adorable.

2 comments:

  1. why does she have to go wheat/dairy free....allergies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. Dying at the potty comment.

    ReplyDelete