Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We match!

Today was a big day full of errands and boring stuff I could not avoid (notary public, oil change, dry cleaners, hunting for soy products etc)... so I made it up to the girls by starting our day with princess pancakse, and matching pink outfits. At least I got Sydney motivated and happy about our day.

Kelli slept until 9am! She went down at 7:30, woke up around midnight (only because I made her, mother nature was killing me so I used it as an excuse to give her a midnight snack and set her up for a lifetime of bad habits. or whatever those conservative books say). She went back down (if you even consider her actually waking up, she never opened her eyes lol)... woke up once around 4am, but I popped the binkie in and she was out like a light. Slept again until 9am! She is getting super chunky now. She was SO petite for a while. Recent growth spurt!! She's now in 6-9mo sleepers.

Aren't they cute watching Handy Manny together!!!!!?

Ugh. I'm the luckiest mom ever.

I know! I know!! We'll never leave the house and get our errands done with me standing around taking pictures of you guys!

This is actually from the other day. Kelli's new favorite toy is this thing that spins around really fast and lights up. She makes really funny faces at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment