Monday, December 14, 2009

Baltimore

Kelli slept the entire plane ride into Baltimore, and Andy took us from the terminal straight to Cocoa Lane in Ellicott City, where we had our first date almost 7 years ago to the day! (whoa)

We did a little shopping and eating around the inner harbor the next day.


Didn't get ONE picture of Andy and I!! And we looked hot! (kidding... kind of). The company party was great. I was glowing with pride during the "year in review" slide show/speech. Just amazing how much he & Jim accomplish.

Last year they had 1/2 the employees and held their party in a local bar in Annapolis! A big difference this year.


The after-party was at Power Plant in downtown Baltimore. I started getting a nasty headache around this time, though. I didnt get to stay out much later. Which sucked.

We all went to Howl at the Moon, which is a dueling piano bar.

Man I wish I didn't have a headache. I got SO much worse and instead of having FUN, I was getting annoyed. It hurt so bad. Nothing I could do, we had to leave. SO BUMMED about it.

The babysitter we had was great. Kelli and I snuggled when we got back to the hotel... but I still didn't sleep until almost 2 or 3am. Woke up feeling much better though. It was a whirlwind weekend and I am SOOOOO tired. I need a weekend with Andy ALONE. But I'm glad I got to actually see & be at the company party this year. I have a whole new outlook on my awesome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment