Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sydney's School Holiday Party 2009

This picture will fool you. She was beyond excited to have me in her class for the holiday party. But mad I made her take a picture with me... because she wanted to take a picture with MADDOX. ooooh excuuuuuuuuse me!

Man, good thing we got the handy manny workshop finally. I really wasn't going to get it for her because (a) it's almost $100 and (b) I wasn't really sure how much she'd actually PLAY with it. But those are the two items she has consistently asked for: Achoo Baby Doll & Handy Manny Workshop. Santa is on the ball.

It was SO cute!!! They sang "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" & "Mamacita". I cried. (shut up)

This is the very famous Maddox (his twin brother Chase is far left). Sydney talks about him ALL the time. Apparently they have identical personalities and conspire together in class. His dad said the boys have recently started talking about a certain Sydney E. from school alot lately.


They had a $5 book exchange. I gave "The Story of Christmas" and this little girl opened it like "I got jipped". She was really sad and wanted to trade!!! I actually paid $6.97 for it... so LIKE IT. Sydney got a puzzle book and was very pleased. Sydney? Like puzzles? nooooo.


This is her little friend Eric... whom she has taken an interest in because he just moved here from China (and doesnt speak much English at all)... And Sydney branded herself an expert in Chinese culture because "I know Kai Lan and she says like Eric says". I guess her little Mandarin she's learned, has peaked Eric's interest as well.

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures (even the first) you can tell how excited she is.
    Don't let Lindsay get word of this Achoo baby...she's already got her heart set on Baby Whoopsie Doo (apparently pees and poops on its own???).

    ReplyDelete