Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buda Soda Fountain AGAIN!

Had to show off Kelli's cute hat. She rocked it out today!

And off course, so did Sydney. Had a trip to Hobby Lobby to get crafts for our craft-exchange on Friday, and some things to make little baby Lily. The off to Target for MORE stuff for a book exchange and holiday party at Sydney's school.

Afterwards (whew, I'm already BEAT by this point) we meet the folks & brother at Buda Soda Fountain. Sydney had no complaints.



Making gluten free chocolate chip cookies... (and everything else for her school holiday party) this time I made Sydney clean up every morsel she dropped on the ground. I was too tired, by this point, to care about her messes. So instead, I just made her clean it all up. And she did a good job!

I put Kelli down while she was awake and let her put herself to sleep for a nap. This is what I found when I checked on her. Guess I didn't have her bed made just right, so she did a little rearranging.

Morning snuggles & 'toons routine. Kelli is so good, now, about snuggling and sitting still with her sister while they watch tv. She really enjoys it, actually.


THIS is why I love being a Mom!

Hi! I'm Kelli!! You can't keep me still for two seconds. Swing, bouncey... NO MA'AM!

One of her favorite toys right now...

oooohh...Mommy's camera case looks way more interesting...

At 6mo, she already has figured out that the FUN toys are the ones that are not toys at all. She is interested in anything that is NOT for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment