Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Passing Time Away

The other morning Sydney and I woke up before Kelli did and decided to snuggle on the couch and watch "Elf". She really liked that movie. When Buddy the elf found out his real Dad was on the naughty list, Sydney looked at me and said "MY Dad isn't on the naughty list... right? Mom?". Then she got a kick out of the entire movie. "Silly! You don't hug raccoons!" and "He didn't listen to Santa!" and "He's singing a silly song. He's a goober!"

Kelli helped me finish the laundry yesterday. There was SO much to fold. I need a laundry elf.

She was able to crawl over to the mirror and liked what she saw, so we played there for a bit then I picked her up and she played with my face. I LOVE that.

I can just sense her telling me "you're my mommy, and I know it, and I love it. give me your nose". It's awesome.

More mirror time.

This was the best. She kept sticking her tongue out at herself and then chuckling a little bit.

Even though I hosted ONE friend over for my tacky sweater shindig, I was a good sport and wore my best tacky sweater and Vicki and I jabbered all night. I needed it! Poor Vicki, though. Between me being so lonely all week + couple glasses of wine ... I think I made her ears bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment