Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goin Bananas

My mom said its gross posting a picture of poor Goldie on here. Well... it's a fish. We eat sushi all the time. Is that gross? We go to funeral viewings. Is that gross? I'm giving Goldie his proper, respectful viewing. RIP. Sydney was pretty sad. I'm pretty grossed out by "dead fish water" and still haven't touched the tank. Need to do something about that.

Her ears!!! So cute.

Sydney thought she might feed him and bring him back to life. It was so sad.

But a few minutes later she was snuggling Kelli on the floor.

It's still "the holidays" and alot of schools and establishments are closed & friends out of town so I took Sydney to "Bananas" to run off some energy.

Kelli played in the baby area and stood up without assistance for the longest time to date. I didn't actually time it, but it was a minute or more. I was amazed.

We got home and Daddy requested baby smoochers for a break. Then Sydney requested Julia to come over and play.

Where are they???

There they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment