Monday, April 6, 2009

33 Weeks



I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! I guess it's a little different when you have an everyday job and your boss is a 3 year old. And, to add into the "time flies" equation, I dont suppose I was a fulltime student when I was pregnant with Sydney.

In contrast, I have so many more distractions this time around then I did with Sydney's pregnancy, where all I ever did was plan out her arrival!!!

Right now I am entering the 'nesting' phase and it is overwhelming. I was finished with everything I needed to do before I hit my third trimester back in 2005. Currently, I haven't even registered at the hospital yet! Nor have we painted the nursery, or actually picked up the gear we need for our little nugget. Before we left Maryland, we gave alot of stuff to the women's shelter at our church, returned the things we borrowed or sold the extra stuff. Moving was tough, and we had to shed alot of 'extra' things. I am glad we did it, but now I am being reminded of how much crap a baby needs!!!

I figured that I really over-did it with Sydney. Going through her old clothes, there are still infant items with tags on them! So throughout this pregnancy I just figured, nah, I wont stress! As long as my milk comes in, this baby will have everything she needs!

Right?


Oh God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment