Thursday, April 30, 2009

Belly Dropped & Early Birthday Present

my face has spread a little towards the end of the pregnancy. I was trying to get a picture of the age spots on my face now, but you cant really see them.

My belly dropped a little. I noticed that I'm getting less kicks in the ribcage, and I can no longer see my belly button looking down. Few more weeks!

This is my closet now.... (the before picture)


this is the kit Andy bought to build me a new closet, and what it's supposed to look like afterwards. In contrast to this photo, however, you can see I have more clothes than that! I am excited about it though. Nothing like the gift of organization!

1 comment:

  1. 6 lbs 3 oz. thats my guess for when she comes out.
    My 2nd guess is 5 lbs 14 oz. Just in case i'll venture a 3rd guess too. 6 lbs, 8 oz.
    Haha. if i make enough guesses, one is bound to be close, right?

    you ARE going to text me when you go into labor, and when she's here, right???!!!

    ReplyDelete