Sunday, April 26, 2009

Din'Din @ the Eye's

My herb garden. There is still alot growing in, but the cilantro is fresh and ready! I picked some for my taco soup dinner.

Taco soup! Easy to make! 2lbs ground meat, 2 cans rotel, 2 cans corn, 2 cans black beans drained, 1 onion, 1 pkg ranch dressing, 1 pkg taco seasoning and throw it all together in a pot until hot and ready to serve. Garnish with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream!
I made this and we had the Dienna's over for dinner. Molly & Chris and their little nuggets Riley & Harper. They live a couple houses down. It was a fun evening, and as if Sydney hadn't had enough activity for the day, they played until almost 11pm!


I even treated myself to a glass of wine!! It was awesome!



Riley, Sydney & Harper upstairs in the theatre room watching Tinkerbell (poor Harper... always has to do 'girl' stuff). They were cute, they said "let's snuggle eachother" and got close up and pulled a blanket on top and Sydney said "This is great. We're all such good buddies".

1 comment: