Friday, April 17, 2009

Sydney Funnies for the Day

Sydney has never really heard thunder before, since it has usually been at night, and NOTHING wakes this kid up. Today was our first real thunderstorm during the day.

She asked me "oh no! what's happening up there!?" and I explained that it's called thunder, when the clouds make a 'boom' and she said "But what about Jesus? will He get hurt?" and I said no, He is up there in Heaven sending down the rain to water the plants. And sometimes the thunder is just the sound of him bowling. She said "bowling?" and I said yeah, like you bowl. and she said "He has a tv up there?" (she is referring to the Wii bowling game I assume) and I said, "well... it's Heaven, they have everything up there. So I bet he does have a tv" and she said "well how come he has the volume up so much?"

~~~~

then later we went to fit her for another helmet. I told her she needs a bigger one and she said "yeah, because I have a big melon".

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I may have told her she had a big melon like Chris when she was over on Tues. I hope you don't find that derogatory and I hope I'm not in trouble (again.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the melon one! thats hilarious

    ReplyDelete