Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

I threw Chris under the bus and he was forced to play with Sydney. But I needed a post-stuffing nap! Sydney ADORES her Uncle Chris!


She was very good at hunting eggs this year. Not one got by her. Off course she opened every single one as she picked it up, and this one happened to have gummy bears (her 2nd favorite candy) and she promptly stuffed them all in her mouth before she consciously felt the need to share (as she did with all the other ones!)

We had a good rain early in the morning, so I was delighted to see my roses in full bloom when I went outside. They smelled SO good, too!! I picked these from my garden for Mom for Easter.

Sydney all gussied up for church in the morning.

We had lunch with our neighbors Bob & Sue next door after church and Sydney played with all the neighborhood and church friends (all older, but those are her "dudes" as she calls them... and also her "sisters"). It was such a nice afternoon and the weather was wonderful, just sitting on the back porch at Sue's, talking with friends while the kids laughed and played. Then Andy and I had to race back to our kitchen and finish our preperations for dinner at MeMaw's. He made some killer devil eggs and I made my veggie stuffing (yellow squash, onions, carrots, celery, broccoli, red peppers, fresh cilantro from my herb garden, garlic and gluten free bread crumbs! It was delicioso!)

No comments:

Post a Comment