Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Croup...cont'

We're still indoors for the most part. It's now been two weeks with this horrible cough, and day 3 of the nebulizer. Turns out I was wrong and albuterol is NOT a steroid, but the doctor reluctantly just called in a script for steroids. However, its the 2nd time she's been on them this year and it can get bad for their little bodies, so she is concerned that Sydney may have a mild asthma issue that prevents her from fighting this chest things off. We go next friday for a follow up to discuss possibly getting her on a daily preventative. I ...AM...SO...SAD about this. My healthy little girl! I've been so proud of her health for 3 years and now we might need to get her on something daily??? I'm so torn up about it.

Here is Sydney patiently waiting to see her friends again. Strawberries, grapes and Curious George makes this cabin fever a little less horrible.


















We ventured out for my doctor appointment today and stopped at HEB on the way home to pick up stuff for Easter. Does she look sick to you!!!????














I think she was just really happy to be out of the house.















not all that excited about going HOME. She even begged me if we could just go see HER doctor, or go to MeMaw's, or pull over on the side of the road and pick flowers!!!
HA!! Can you tell this kid has been home too much lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment