Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting Started


I have been SAYING that I will blog for a long time now, but never get around to it. But now that I have met my 5,332, 156th busy mom who is just as busy as me, but still manages to blog, I put my foot down on my excuses.

For the record, though: I work for a demanding 3yo, go to school, organize a south Austin playgroup for 35 families, and am 32 weeks pregnant.

Please hold your applause.


We are the Eye Family! Andy, Sara, Sydney... and baby Kelli due on June 2nd. (but if you're reading this, you dont need an introduction since the only people who will read this, are people I force to by sending out blog updates... or because my mom sent this out to everyone she knows and if you know my mom, then you know me ... and my siblings who I may gossip about often.)



No comments:

Post a Comment