Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cabin Fever, School & Testosterone

This week we are recovering from may-jah cabin fever, since Sydney was 'indoors' for the most of the past 2.5 weeks. So we are itching to get outside.

On top of that, I have a couple of intense assignments to complete in Criminal Justice and Sociology, and I just HAVE to get them in this week or I might lose my mind and think I'm doomed to fail. I am on a strict 1 assignment per week completion deadline for each class, which means 3 assignments per week. I feel thats very reasonable given my load. If I cant keep up with that, I will hate myself.

Andy's brother Pat is coming in Thursday to celebrate their April birthdays. Andy is turning 30, so I'm sure it will be a a few days of manly cohorting between the two of them. I'll have to get some anti-testosterone spray for the house before Sydney, Dagny and I are all affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment