Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

Sydney woke up this morning and said "I need a tutu" and I asked why in the world she needs a tutu, and she said "because I have to blow my nose". I forgot, she still calls a 'tissue' a 'tutu'.
Sometimes I dont correct her, because its really cute!

She tooted in the tubby. She said "my water tooted".
Nice.


Since day 1 of bath time, she has always loved to snuggle up in a big towel afterwards, and "be the baby". She loves snuggling after a bath!


Until she's dry... then she's a ball of giggles and wiggles!



It's such a gloomy day with impending thunderstorms, so we decided to make a card for her friend. She takes her crafts very seriously. I wish I were more creative to help her, but she figures out her own thing anyway.
This kid makes me smile!

1 comment: