Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome Home Daddy!


Look at this face. She really missed her Daddy this time. (she usually does) But she asked for Daddy ALOT more this trip. Maybe because it was his birthday and she was eagerly waiting for cake, yet pretending to just miss him? Dont put it past this little nugget. But it was cute. She was laying on the couch watching a cartoon after dinner yesterday and she looked so glum, so I asked her whats the matter and she said "I miss my Daaaaaaadddyyyyyy." It was so cute.




So we went to bed around 7pm last night and I said if she goes to sleep early, she'll get to see Daddy when he gets home (midnight). But she and I were both out COLD from such a long day, we missed him. We woke up next to each other and the first words out of her mouth were "Mommy... Daddy didn't come home last night. I want Daddy". And her voice was so sad! I told he was here and we could go get him! Which cheered her right up. He surprised her around the corner and she has been chipper and happy since! Wouldn't even let him go into his office alone. So she sat on Daddy's lap while he caught up on some emails and she played Monkeyball on the iPhone.

Reunited.

No comments:

Post a Comment