Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Open House

Kelli is beating the crap out of my innards right now. Can you see? Probably not. I tried to capture a hand/foot/knee (or whatever it is) sticking out of my left side just below the rib.








Sydney is experimenting with the remote.
we're at MeMaw's house... waiting on Daddy to pick us up.
can you see how bored we are.

IIIIIIII know... I just didnt feel like driving back home. (((sigh)))















Sydney all dressed up for "open house" at her (potential) school this Fall.
We're going to meet the staff and get the ball rolling at Ace Academy.
www.austingifted.org
Does she look "smart"?
I thought the cardigan was a nice touch.


















in other news... we are on day #2 (and a half) of steroid treatments/nebulizer and she is STILL coughing like crazy. The treatment helps her for about 20 minutes, and then the cough comes back. I am too afraid to up the dose (which the doctor said is fine) because it is the equivalent to a toddler on speed. And have you seen Sydney going at her NORMAL rate? I am on 13 hours of sleep in the past 4 nights! I dont know how I am functioning!

1 comment:

  1. 1. You have the cutest belly.. I can't see the foot though.

    2. The cardigan is a great touch.

    3. I am glad you are going for it with the gifted school!

    4. I think you should upp the dose so she can conquer the croup!

    5. I'm so excited you have a blog. I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete