Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Appointment Update

The countdown is ON.

I went to see my Obgyn yesterday for the bi-weekly check up. Everything is looking great, blood pressure is perfect, everything in my blood is perfect. Everything is perfect.... except! I am up another 4lbs which puts me at a total of +44lbs pre-pregnancy. UUUUGGGHHH. Is there ANY chance I won't gain another ounce until Kelli is born?????

Just kidding. I know the chances.

Her heart rate was in the 140's (normal) and my next appointment I have to take the group B strep test (lovely). Then I'll be seeing the doctor every week after that.

Today I went and took care of some things that I know I won't feel like doing once Kelli arrives. Renewed my car registration, got the car inspected, drove down to renew my license (but no thank you, it was drizzling and the line was out the door!), then went to the outlets and got Sydney and Kelli matching July 4th outfits from OshKosh (adorable). I may have gotten her a couple of 'big sister gifts' from the Disney Store Outlet as well.

Afterwards I drove by the DPS again, but the line was still out the door. So I moved onward to Austin, and drove to the St. Davids South Austin Hospital. Can you believe it!!!??? I actually registered for our birth! NOW IT'S FINAL!

To celebrate this huge step (for some reason... I have not been able to bring myself to register for our birth. One of those things...)... I stopped at Southpark Meadows and did a little shopping for the pregnant lady. I got a few gowns to wear at the hospital, some cool socks (crap, I forgot to get slippers) and linen spray. Now I can pack my bag!

If only Andy would schedule the friggin' painters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ahem)

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you'll lose all the weight in like a month like last time, so don't sweat it.
    FWIW it doesnt looooook like youve gained 44 lbs. it looks more like 20.

    ReplyDelete