Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another "Lazy" Sunday

Sydney looking like an "Angel" just before church

After church we went to Wendy & Chris's house up north to celebrate all of the April birthdays (Wendy, Uncle Wally & Andy... as well as "The Sisters" Stephanie & Susan)
Off course there's never a dull moment when Sydney is playing with her Aunties.

Crap. She found my quiet spot.

She ate 3/4 of a cheeseburger, about 20 grapes and a glass of milk to earn this piece of cake.


This is actually Wendy cutting the cake... not my kid.

On the way home. This cannot be comfortable when she wakes up.

Was she too tired for the park? No. And neither was Dagny (and her tongue)

The Dienna's live literally across the street from the park. Chris was just taking the kids to get the mail, but Sydney sniffed them out and screamed "RILEY!!!!! HARPER!!!!!" as if her leg was cut off. And the kids ran to each other... so actually... Chris had no choice but to come to the park. Molly came over later and went to get the mail. Oh, and there's no point to this at all. He just saw me taking pictures and asked me not to put them on my blog. So that's why I did. What do you think the "FROGS" t-shirt is all about? I wondered that the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment