Thursday, May 14, 2009

37 Weeks Update

It looks like I am still the same as last week; no real "advancement" physically. Kelli hasn't even dropped yet, but I'm still 20% effaced. I also tested + for Group B Strep. The doctor said that doesn't change any plans for labor, but just that I'll get antibiotics when we get to the hospital.

I feel good! Still achey and a little sore like before, but no major changes there either, which is a good thing in my book! I think I will get to attend Sydney's recital on May 30th! Maybe Kelli has been listening to her Mommy this whole time!

and for a little "FYE"... a Sydneyism:

scene: the pool
players: Sydney & Jake (who is 5)

Jake: Sydney, I'm sorry I took your toy, will you forgive me? (he's such a sweet kid)
Sydney: (pointing her finger authoritatively) Yes... but Jake, we need to talk about this....

she followed him into the pool like a nagging wife continuing on her lecture about the proper way to share and split up their toys.
Probably the funniest thing I ever saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment