Monday, May 4, 2009

Update: 29 Days to go... I think!

Andy is out of town this week, so fingers crossed I do NOT go into labor 29 to 24 days early!

I still 'feel' instinctively that I have a couple of weeks left. But now and then (each day) I hit a very rough patch of fatigue, headaches, contractions, back and leg cramps etc. Nothing SERIOUSLY dibilatating (sp), but enough to sometimes bring tears and whip the stop watch out.

Yesterday it was enough for me to panic and get online to order all the last minute stuff (because I was certainly not going shopping). And so yes, I had amazon send me baby tylenol drops, butt thermometer, butt paste, my glider, bjorn, Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags, bibs, and my manual breast pump!

I am actually excited to get some packages at the door, instead of having to carry in a ton of stuff from my trunk. Other than that, I think my reaction to a painful morning was a bit dramatic! Seriously, I ordered tylenol online.

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for Baby Eye #2!!!! And there is nothing wrong with ordering Tylenol online! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to order tyelnol online, but it's kinda nice to know that if i had to, i could. lmao!

    ReplyDelete