Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Paint: the after shots

the flash washed it out a little...

master bath

living room with the new nitches put up and painted

the other nitch above the fire place

front foyer

Kelli's room, with white chair rail and boards, and I LOVE the pink we picked out, it's not too loud and matches her bedding perfectly! the glider chair will go in that corner by the window.

Kelli's bathroom

Sydney's new purple & purple room... as she requested!




The movie room (aka Andy's man cave)



We didn't paint the playroom, but I took this so anyone can advise me on HOW I am going to get any more toys (baby stuff) for Kelli in here!! Hope she likes to play kitchen and do crafts!!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! and Ally loves syd's room. Ally had the same color rose crib set when she was little....I really do love your colors....and I'm in love with your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did i think you were doing kelli's room in brown? derr i am getting crazy in my old age.
    Every room looks fabulous. Your house looks so FANCY.
    i wish ours looked like that.
    now i want to paint.




    sort of.

    lol .

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete