Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Backpack

We went to Southpark Meadows for lunch, play and errands.

I told her I didn't mind her going in the sprinklers in her clothes.

She stayed pretty dry but one sprinkler got her right int he crotch, so afterwards we were walking around and it looked like my kid peed her pants.

It was 92 outside, so she dried off fairly quickly. It wasn't humid at all, though, so the sun actually felt really nice!

We got to Target and she had a blast picking out her backpack! She said "I am never taking this off in my whole life!"


We got a princess backpack and a monkey lunch box. She is VERY proud! She told about 6 passersby that "I have a backpack so I can go to schooooool!!! Yeah, and a lunch box so mommy can give me ham sandwhiches and milk in it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment