Thursday, May 7, 2009

Study Hour

After my obgyn appointment I went over to my usual hideout, Chuck's, to study.
I brought my bread with me and they made me a yummmmy gluten free sandwhich. Although, I got through half of it and couldn't eat another bite. I've been getting sick half way through meals lately. I guess I dont have alot of 'room' to eat much these days.

I got a surprise visit from my friend Jen and her son Beck while trying to figure out proximate causation in homicide investigations (getting technical on my murder studies these days). I welcomed the surprise! They ordered a sandwhich and Beck showed me where his nose, ears, toes, tummy, and eyes were. Look at this guy... he's going to be one handsome devil when he gets bigger. I can see the teenager in his face (above pic) and am just thinking Jen should begin practicing on how to be a scary mother in law.

He acted hungry so Jen got a sandwhich, but really all he wanted a pickle and chips (which comes with the sandwhich anyway). Isn't he CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!?? I'm gonna miss them when they move to Houston. (sniff sniff....tears...)

No comments:

Post a Comment