Friday, May 15, 2009

How Cute Is This

After I got home from my exam, Sydney decided she was starving and wanted to make a "famous deli meat sandwhich". Notice she calls alot of her meals "famous" this or that now. She said "I'm going to be chef Sydney now"

After I took a nap (I'd been up since 3:30am), we went to run some errands. On our way to Babies R Us, Sydney was yacking away in the backseat. The last thing we heard her say was "I want to play with my playdough, mommy can you get me my playdough?" and then I heard her talking to Big Bird.... within a MINUTE OR LESS (literally) we pass her school and say "Look Sydney it's your school!".... silence. I look back there and she is passed out cold.

We got to BRU and she didn't wake up. So I carried her into the store and flopped her on a very willing MeMaw in the glider section.

I browsed for about 30 minutes and went to check on them.... both asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment