Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pictures I Found on Mom's Camera


Sydney coloring eggs this year. Doesn't she look like she's 6 years old or something?


Sydney's first time riding our horse Charlie. A year ago, she was terrified of horses, and now she can't get enough of them!


This was the day my mom took Sydney to the Austin Zoo.
During a lunch break at the picnic tables, these chickens were on the prowl for scraps.
Mom said that Sydney kept repeating "these silly chickens are trying to eat me!"


This was in March, for Auntie La's birthday. 80 years old!


This was back in February I believe. One day while my mom was watching Sydney.
She put on her Snow White dress, a cowboy hat and giddied all over the house.


Yes, this was still on my mom's camera! This is Sydney's 2nd birthday party!
3 weeks after we moved to Texas.


This was a trip I took from Maryland to Texas to scope out the progress of our house.
We went to the zoo one day, and I have NO idea what I'm doing to this gorilla.


Again, this was still on my mom's camera. During a Spring trip to Texas from Maryland one year. I am guessing Sydney is about 16 months old in this photo!


With Papa on her 1st birthday at our house in Maryland. Look at that little face!

1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe your mom had not downloaded her camera for 2+ years. HAHA!
    the trip down memory lane was fun!

    ReplyDelete